Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bronzer alternative? Powder maybe?

I have been using bronzer for ages now and I apply it to my whole face to give a glow. I apply extra on my cheeks for definition.


I am now tired of this look and want to go for a more natural pale look. I use a tinted moisturiser, but would like something to give a shine free finish like my bronzer did. Any ideas?


Is it ok to wear powder over the tinted moisturiser?


I am currently using Guerlain bronzer which is fantastic!!


Some tips on what brands to go for would be great.


Thank you!|||I have been using bronzer too and I apply it to my whole face to give a glow. Nothing can give the same effect|||if you need light coverage, i'd use bare minerals powder foundation. if you need no coverage, maybe just a mattifying powder.





Guelrain is the best, imo, i'd stick with that! I always get compliments when I wear it and people are always asking me about my makeup.|||Don't you just hate kn*bs who can cut and paste a whole wikipedia article without any informnation actually passing through any brains cells in the process......


anyway, back to the question....





Motives (brand) mineral powder


described as:


"A fresh, pure, mineral powder which has a creamy and luxurious texture.


This powder can be used as a base 鈥?with foundation or in place of foundation.


By minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it gives a flawless coverage, and helps to establish a young appearance to your skin.


It has subtle light reflecting qualities to minimize the appearance of fine lines. It is suitable for all skin types."|||I used to use Guerlain but I like Bobbi Brown better (Its amount the same price) anyways, I suggest you try Lancome Magique Matte Foundation (lightly apply it) and then add Chanel powder on top ...then add a pinkish blush and it will look fantastic.|||Mary Kay has a great tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. You can wear powder over tinted moisturizer, no problem. I would recommend loose powder to control the shine and give you the sheerest, most natural coverage. I only use Mary Kay, but before Mary Kay I used Corn Silk loose powder. It's hard to find, but it controls shine and is a little sparkly.|||I use Boots No7 tinted moisturiser and it has always given me a natural matte finish. For your cheeks and lips Benefit Benetint for the 'Rosy' glow, bit of mascara and hey presto you have the natural ' healthy; look!

No comments:

Post a Comment