Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are the following brands available in Cebu?

1. MAC


2. Shu Uemura


3. SK II


4. Guerlain





If they are available, are they sold in individual counter in the cosmetic department (in department store), or, are they sold in a shop, acting as distributor of various cosmetic brands?


Just want to be sure, as I have never been there. Thank's for the answer...|||Hi there, I just back back from Cebu a few days ago. Stayed there for about 2 weeks. Mac, Shu uemura and Guerlain are my brands too. Was looking for those, and other brands, last week in Cebu City. I went to Ayala Mall, SM and Duty Free (there was one in the hotel where I was staying at). I scourged the place, nada. Didn't find those.|||not pretty sure.|||Ask the manufacturers of these products where they export these to. I'm sure they have a long list of distributors or importers of countries they send their products to. Are they real expensive cause if they are, only a handful of department stores or retailers will carry these in their stores.|||best way to find out, if staying with friends ask them and or ask your friendly hotel staff that ??? WIFE %26amp; I go there all the times, you will be surprised what can be achieved by asking around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment