Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which Perfume Should I Get out of These?

Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame


Guerlain My Insolence


Marc Jacobs Daisy


Vera Wang Princess


Vera Wang Look


Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely


Nina Ricci love by Nina


Dior Addict shine


Dior J'Adore


Dior Pure poison


Dior hypnotic poison


Givenchy hot contour


Burberry Brit sheer


Burberry Brit





I want to try some of these and I want to know are they long lasting and tell me your reviews on these|||Dior J'Adore smells wonderful and lasted for the rest of the day and night when I tested it on me at the store. And any Burberry is good Burberry!


My personal favorites that I wear are not on the list. But I think you might like them too. Eternity by Calvin Klein which lasts forever and smells nice and clean. Ralph Lauren Blue lasts for weeks on clothing and in cars but is not over powering, it's a subtle smell that is sooo delicous, you only need one spritz on the wrist and you're good for the day. Plus not many department stores carry it so I order it online. It's worth it. I wear Baby Phat Goddess every day, it's the best. But it looks like you want something really high end. Good luck!!|||Marc Jacobs Daisy|||Dior is always good.. i like using britney spear's "Curious"/ it smells good|||SJP!

No comments:

Post a Comment