Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the best bronzer for pale skin?

I have tried bobbi brown in light and medium, Guerlain in blondes no1, bare escentuals in faux tan and warmth, nothing loks good. I don't want a tanned look just a to warm my skin up abit.|||pale skin is beautiful so I don't think you should use a bronzer at all. Be proud of your skin. But if you do end up using bronzer, please use it sparingly. I had a pale friend who loaded up on it for a short while and everyone made fun of her for being "orange"...they still do, even though she doesn't do it anymore. Just don't go crazy with whatever you use|||i have pale skin and i use benefit's hoola bronzer just to give my skin a bit of a lift. u dont need to be tanned to wear bronzer as long as its a light dusting to give it a bit of colour and not caked on like you're painting your face|||Benefit - Hoola





Or MAC powder blush in gingerly/sincere


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>|||Loreal body mist, the new way for non streaky tans. There is a pale skin range which makes your skin illuminate naturally with the tan to give a summer vacation effect.|||try silver with tan its very pretty on pale skinned people|||you're screwed. bronzer is for tanned skin. you gotta tan at least a little bit for bronzer to look right. putting bronzer on pale skin is like wearing dark blush or foundation.|||I do know Nicola from girl aloud has brought out a make-up range for fair skin!hope this helps!|||Try Skin Fusion ....There products are all pretty good but expensive|||I have pale skin and I just use Rimmel range of bronzers (I always forget which one I have, so I've bought all of them at different times and they all look about the same) - http://www.boots.com/guidedsearch/newsea鈥?/a>





For Rimmel SunShimmer, I even use the medium one rather than the fair one, and this looks fine on me.





I think a lot of it depends on the brush you use, too. I originally bought an expensive brush from Boots, supposedly made specifically for bronzer. But I found that the bristles were so tightly packed together that it made the bronzer too thick and it did not blend well.





So I went and bought a 99p brush from H%26amp;M and it's great! I find that a big, soft, loose-bristle brush will give the most natural and subtle effect.





xx Emmie|||Walmart: Physicians Formula. Baked Bronzer: Baked Tan. Its the best one ive found yet. And its cheap! but its GREAT quality. Better than what ive found at Sephora!|||Try Sugar Tropic tan





sephora.com|||Lorac Warm Glow Bronzer (you can get it at Sephora). It's more pinkish than brown so you look sunkissed and glowy rather than orange. I have pale skin and I love it!|||a light color, as nude, bare|||Clarins do good bronzer for pale skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment