Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's ur favorite loose power?

I used Guerlain and anna sui before but now they are all used up and I am looking for a less expensive loose powder which has equal good effect. What do u suggest? thanks!|||I have oily skin and I use New York Colors Translucent Loose Powder and Make Up For Ever Matte Loose Powder. If you have normal to combination skin, u can try Jane loose powder.|||I use Loreal Bare Naturale minerale make up and I find it to be the best makeup I have ever used it covers really well|||It's probably not very cheap, but Arbonne is my favorite because it is all natural.....|||I love love love bare minerals!





Get it...





They also have an inexpensive copy cat version that is also okay in an emergency... Physicians formula makes it you can get it at Walmart!|||loreal|||Mary Kay's loose powder works awesome!|||Revlon!|||M.A.C!!!|||neutrogena or the cover girl one

No comments:

Post a Comment