Friday, November 18, 2011

How can I create a new make-up collection?

I would like someone to give me an organised list of what to look for when i go shopping. I love the look of make-up by Guerlain, Chanel, YSL, Lancome, Dior and Estee Lauder - however, need some direction! What makes are the best for which products? I have black hair and olive skin, and would be looking for products that suit me.





Thank you|||As a basic guide of the "best of" each brand:





Dior - Mascara


Chanel - Foundations, lip glosses (Glossimers are divine)


Guerlain - Bronzer


Estee Lauder - Skincare


Bobbi Brown - Gel eyeliners, Shimmerbricks (highlighters)





For eyeshadows and lipsticks you really can't beat MAC for quality, pigmentation and sheer range of colour.|||well, i like the cheap stuff(: almay eyeliner and mascara are HEAVENLY. Natural Beauty bronzer is MAGIC. Covergirl eyeshadow is PERFECT. (:|||I have a similar complexion as you. You will need:





Primer


Concealer


Foundation or powder (I do three colors of mineral powder, yellow based tone for all over, bronzer for contouring, and a sparkly gold for highlighting. If you are new to makeup just get one. Ask the lady at makeup counter to match your skin)


Blush


Eye shadow primer


Eye shadow (highlighter, base shade, crease shade)


Eye Liner


Eye lash curler


Mascara|||Those are good companies. When I first started my collection I went to Mary Kay because of the compact pro. You can but a total of 18 eyeshadows, lip gloss with massaca and all the brush you need. I like it because you can easily switch it out and 12 eyeshadows and a foundation. It is really cool look at it here.


www.marykay.com/pcabiness


or for any other questions pcabiness@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment