Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Survey- what's your favorite perfume/cologne brand?

mines is called Guerlain Paris!|||My ultimate favorite would have to be Ralph Lauren Cool


It's so fresh and flirty :)





I also love Hollister's Ryder, Chanel No. 5, and (the most inexpensive and I get the most compliments for it) is Bed, Bath, and Body Works' Sweet Pea.





At 18.50, it's a steal! :)|||I like american girl from bath and body works. Hollister Co., Britney Spears (yeah i never would have bought it but i got it for a gift and now i like it), and CKN2U|||Basic Instinct, from Victoria's Secret.


I love how my clothes smell of this perfume, after being in my closet all winter mmmmmmmm|||miss dior cherie





dior addict 1 and 2





dior pure poison





(needless to say i love dior lol)|||juicy by juicy couture|||Perfume-Obsession by Calvin Klein.|||Beautiful by Estes Lauder|||Heavenly by Victoria's Secret|||Escada.|||212 from carolina herrera|||Escada|||Hollister|||Chanel and Hollister ;)|||For me its Dior Addict Shine and for my Husband its Carolina Herrera|||oh boy i have three! abercombie 8. malai from hollister and the blue bottle of britney spears' perfume :)|||My mom has the Prada Milano it smells like Heaven no that i have been there but it smells great|||Dior|||FENDI|||armani code!! it's a little expensive, but it smells AMAZING!|||I got some from maurices. Called Tempt. I love it|||Gucci Envy Me!





I use it everyday! %26lt;3|||hollister co.....mmmhmm lovee it!!!!!|||adidas|||escada sunset heat for men and rockin rio for women|||curve by liz caliborne,dolce and gabbana ,sean john|||Chanel No. 5 is nice.|||Ralph Lauren|||princess by vera wang|||lilu and nollie|||i like dunhil x-centric. for guys

No comments:

Post a Comment