Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best self-tanning product that doesn't wash off immediately..?

preferably in the Clarins, Lancome, Guerlain or Elizabeth Arden line. I'm looking for something natural and subtle that won't fade completely away after taking a shower. Thanks a lot :) Please respond if you've had a personal experience with the item.


xo|||Okay well I use tan towel. They are THE BEST. The tan looks totally real and no one knows! They are SO easy to put on and they dont wash off easy! It takes a few hours for the tan to actually come, but thats okay, its worth it. the negative is that it has a slight smell to it but it doesnt bother anyone. I just put some on because im not going anywhere spring break but i still want to look tan. None of my friends know i fake tan, they think its real! Tan towels can be found at http://www.tantowels.com . they are amazing, i would deffinetly have you consider buying them!|||Well I havnt had any experience with them but I do use tan towel and I love them! After your shower just rub it on and wait until its dry (which takes like 3 seconds) and your ready. It takes about 3 hrs though for it to fully take effect but thats the best self tanner Ive ever had.|||As I reponded to another questiomn about self-tanning, I have to say that I 100% reccomend the Neutrogena "SPRAY ON" self-tanning spray. It didn't turn out orange, blochy, or uneven. It also moisturizes the skin, which is very important... especially in the summer! Good luck sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment