Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the most romantic female perfume you've ever smelled and why?

Hello,





I like mostly French perfumes, like Guerlain.





Would you please share your favorite female perfume?


Thank you.|||For a light, innocent romantic scent Estee Lauder Pleasures,





For more of a "come hither" romantic scent J'adore by Dior.|||I am the first one to answer this question but I am stuck in a perfume rut. My favourite is Diorissimo, which is very old-fashioned. I can't wait to see what others are recommending to you. I need their help too. Thanks for asking this question!|||I think mine would have to be Ralph rocks by Ralph Lauren.|||Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger.





It's new, but honestly when I first smelt it...it was like sex!





Pure amazing.|||Clinique (Heart)





OMG...it's the best it has a warm scent and it's not strong at all!|||Aqua De Gio, It is not over whelming and I just want to get close to whoever wears it.|||D%26amp;G light blue, everytime a girl wears it, i feel attracted, even if shes ugly, it really smells like sex

No comments:

Post a Comment