Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys,Girls-What is the Most Expensive Makeup/Beauty item you ever bought?

im a guy and the most expensive makeup/beauty item i ever got is the guerlain 4 seasons bronzer (80 dollaz)





this is a fun question





have a great day


XxOo|||wow.. some of these answers are crazzzzzzy!! the most money i spend on a makeup item is $15..... that was like 2 months ago. LOL! i thought that was bad.... theres no point in buying the expensive ones... sometimes they work better... but just put more effort into doing ur makeup. LOL! it cant be that much harder. it takes me a couple secconds to slap on the walmart brand cover up.|||i think i have some face peel thing that's like $12 for a little bottle..





but besides that.. i have no idea. i don't use anything else and my fav hair gel is actually the cheapest one i've ever tried.. $3 :P|||I buy the hair gel I use in lush. 鈧?1.70! don't know how much it costs in the USA. But it's so worth it! It's called goth juice and has a nice foresty/blackberry smell!


Xx|||$70 cologne, two years ago. I still have the bottle and only around 1/3 of it has been used.





I love it, it's by Sean John.|||my stage makeup is really expensive! but i usualy use regular makeup but when i need the speciel stuff it is very expensive|||i recently got my first manicure:





$10 +tip|||Bronzer made from diamonds and panda blood.





cost $11,000 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment