Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Best Department Store Mascara?

I've been on the hunt for the best department store mascara. I'm looking for some volume and length, a good mascara for evenings out! I've tried Chanel and Guerlain which I like but I feel there's something else better out there. Any suggestions?|||try out ysl faux cils and makeup forever's smokey lash|||I have so many sugguestions...





. Benefit bad gal mascara


. makeup forever smokey lash


. anything cover girl


. estee lauder microscopic


. loreal teloscopic|||I've tried a ton and so far my number one pick has been Flirt thickening mascara. It makes my lashes stand out in a good way. I like that one better, but I also have just started trying their new curcling mascara and that one is really good too, you just have to get used to it.|||I like the Fresh Supernova mascara. It's a bit on the pricey side, even for a department store mascara ($25 at Sephora), but I like it since it conditions, lengthens, and adds volume to my lashes. You can get a trial sized version along with the Fresh Firebird ($26 for full-sized) at Sephora; they're called the 'Magic Wands.'





Or, you could go with the Dior Diorshow mascaras. I heard that they're a cult fave and that you can't go wrong with them!





Have fun, I hope you find something that you like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment