Friday, November 18, 2011

What is your favorite perfume?

mine is SHALIMAR Perfume by Guerlain , what yours?|||Poison by Dior


Coco by Coco Chanel


VS Angels Divine by Victoria's Secret


D%26amp;G Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabanna


Purple Orchid - Calvin Klein


Miss Dior Cherie - Dior


Juicy Couture








I own a TON of perfume ha :)|||s2 by Shilpa Shetty

Report Abuse


|||i like victorias secret's perfume.

Report Abuse


|||Cheap-Curve Crush =]


Expensive-Dolce%26amp;Gabana|||Clinique (happy), its like a citrus and fruity smell|||i love love|||i like victorious secret|||Curve. Not sure which one.|||i like the smell of vera wang princess on a woman or body shop white musk|||Cheap one is AE 77 from American Eagle


An Expensve one is Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue or Vera Wang Princess|||this may sound weird but the thats so raven perfume smells so good


some perfumes are to strong and have this weird scent to them


ive tried a lot but this one was my favortie|||Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret|||Blue by Ralph Lauren ;)|||Princess by Vera Wang is lovely..and I always get compliments on it when I wear it!|||I know this sounds cheap, but I like Aeropostale's scents. They're very fruity, yet warm, too.|||armani-code %26amp; jlo-Live|||Personally I enjoy Love Spell body spray. That stuff does something to me. MmmmmMmmmMmmm!|||yeah shalimar smells great, i also like calvin cliene ephoria, an a classic madmoissle coco|||oo lala from vs|||I like Poison from Doire. I have Vera Wang Princess- good smell. DKNY Be Delicious the apple smell- have that. but its miniature. I also have romance. I love perfume.|||i love Very Irresistable - Givenchy and City Glam-Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment