Friday, November 18, 2011

My tinted moisturizer flakes off and balls up?

Almost every-time I use this Bobby Brown tinted moisturizer it balls up instantly and flakes off.


I've tried using moisturizer underneath, and I've even tried using moisturizer and a Guerlain primer.


Any ideas of what's going wrong?|||gross, try Dermalogica sheer tint|||Your face might be oily. I would switch my tinted moisturizer or your can use oil blotting sheets after you put the tinted moisturizer on. I use some from meet mark . They are called "mark Cheat Sheet Shine-Blotters" They Soak up surface oils without disturbing your makeup.Sheets are ideal for on-the-go touch-ups or any time. There only 5 bucks! and they work wonders! I am going to put the link below where you could get them ..http://fjones.mymarkstore.com/ ... i HOPE this helps!|||it might be too oily for your skin, try Benefit- You Rebal, i use it and I find it gives really even coverage and it lasts all days and it applies really evenly.|||weird. try a different moisturizer. i use covergirl tinted moisturizer and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment