Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What make-up brand do you recommend?

I have fairly good skin. I first tried MAC ... but it was way too heavy for me and it was clogging my pores. I then moved to bare essentials by bare minerals.... but I want to try something new. My choices (the ones @ the mall) are Guerlain, Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, and clinique (although i would rather skip clinique). I have whitish-skin color...|||dont feel obligated to buy make-up from one line. theres alot of diff products and a lot of diff lines which are all great.|||chanel|||benefit or clinique is my preferance|||Lancome! I worked at their beauty counter and loved it!!|||I use Pur Minerals. Unline Bare Minersals, Pur Minerals is pressed. It doens't clog your pores, it makes your skin look clear and doesn't look caked on or gross. It's just really really natural. I love it!|||il lancome and clinique but go with lancome!|||some of my favs (and i hav the same kind of skin as yours by the sound of it) is miss sporty :-:http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk/


Barry M :-:http://www.barrym.co.uk/


E. xx|||i recommend Perscriptives it is formulated by a dermatologist and has a wide range of foundations and skin care products to fit all kinds of skin types and colors.|||i usually use all of those kinds of brands for all of my makeup except for my foundation. i use loreal true match foundation. it is by far the best that i have ever used. it feels very light on my skin, but it still manages to hide any imperfections. out of the brands that you have listed, i have tried mac, dior, clinique and lancome. it is by far superior to any of those that i have tried. you can pick it up at any supermarket that sells makeup and its only around 8 to 10 dollars, but it is still the best.





if you must use one of those brands that you listed then i recomend clinique. it seemed to be the lightest feeling out of the ones that i tried.|||Why don't you try Revlon Color Stay(active), it a light, water base foundation which will not clog your pores. In addition, it contains SPF 25 %26amp; FPS 25. I am sure you will find a shade to match your skin tone.





Good Luck ,





Lynda|||Chanel Eye Liner, Mascara and Lipstick.


Clinique Lipgloss, Eyeshadow, Foundation, Powder and Concealer.


Dior Blush and Bronzer.|||clinique and bobbi brown are pretty light.





most makeup artists use mac because they can get 40% off (because they are makeup artist), and the color is very heavy.|||well you shouldnt skip clinque it is way better than all thoose also try sophera|||nope. buy MAC. and if its not at your mall, get a new mall.


www.maccosmetics.com|||Get tha one thats most expensive which is probably chanel.Itprobably will workbetter.|||LANCOME forsure|||Clinique has wonderful foundation, looks very clean and natural. And Benefit has alot of nice stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment