Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which perfume would you reccomend for me?

my favourite perfumes are:


vera wang - princess


guerlain - insolence


clinique - happy





anything similar out there?


ive been looking for the perfect signanture perfume for ages.|||Those are all my favorites too!! Haha, I don't use a name brand perfume, though because everyone has them. Mine is from Anchor Blue and is called "Bikini Eye Kandy" spelt with a 'k' and it smells sweet and I always get compliments when I wear it. If you dont like it, why not use one of the ones above?





Some of my other favorites are... Viva la Juicy (Juicy Couture), Miss Dior Cherie, and Ralph Lauren Wild.





SMELL THE SAMPLES IN VOGUE, THEY ALWAYS INSPIRE ME. (sometimes even teen vogue) :)|||I notice a lot of women using Jessica Mclintock, and I think it smells really good.|||Ralph Lauren - Sweet and Sexy i think|||Burberry the Beat.


Or Burberry Brit.|||try white diamonds or love spell my lady loves them|||Glow by JLo


Just Me by Paris Hilton


: )|||i LOVE princess by vera wang :)


I think you'd like juicy couture, its strong, yet not overpowering, and yet still really feminie.


hope i helped. :)|||AM a guy


and when my girl Wears Can Can by Paris Hilton


i cant resist cuz it smells so good, also i think blue fantasy or something like that by britney spears (its blue wit diamonds)|||Juicy Couture! |||You like sweet perfumes, subtle sweet and/or musky perfumes.


Try Ralph Lauren Cool. Or something like that, it's the one with the orange bottle and blue cap. Can't miss it.


Also try M by Mariah Carey, Fantasy with Jessica Simpson (i dont know if that's the real name, but her perfume smells really sweet).


Or try J'Adore Dior.


xx|||Dior Midnight Poison - amazing name amazing scent. Also Davidoff cool water is very good and smells really nice but it's more common.





Burberry Brit - good perfume, nice scent.





Armani Mania Femme - very nice perfume





Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment