Monday, November 14, 2011

What is a cheap mascara that will give me thick, volumized lashses?

I currently have tried;


covergirl lash blast


covergirl (red tube, I'm not sure what it's called)


maybelline (the yellow one)


a red rimmel london one


and


guerlain





none of them are really that dramatically thickening.


I don't want longer lashes, I just want them thicker





ty (:|||Voluminous by Loreal is a good one and available at drugstores.|||The body shop ,volume mascara $14. It's a bit pricey , but i love the way it works.|||ok try the new maybelline stiletto, maybelline colossal (yellow tube), and rimmels sexy curves. hope that helps :)|||I have the wet n' wild mascara.


It cost like $4?


It's pretty good,and it doesn't clump. Unlike the others ones. :P|||I use the mini bonbon mascara from walmart that cost me $1. I have lashblast before and actually my mini dollar mascara works tons better xD.|||Try max factor false lash effect, i use the blue (waterproof) one.





I swear buy it, i'd give it a try :)|||Voluminous mascara is a good one.|||I see you've tried Lash blast by Cover girl, now try Great lash by Cover girl! It is the B-E-S-T!! Seriously, it's exactly what your looking' for.|||MAX FACTOR Volume Couture. It's awesome and cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment