Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the best eye cream in your opinion?

I have heard that Guerlain has very good eye creams, but I am not sure if it is worth $100. I am looking for a cream that moisturizes well, prevent puffiness %26amp; I can wear under my concealer. I am 30 years old, so I don't have a lot concerns about the fine lines yet.|||I use Estee Lauder Resiliance Lift Extreme. The texture is rich without being too greasy/heavy and it's got a pretty little shimmer to it that's very flattering instantly. It's $50 but I'd definitely say it's worth it.





Otherwise, I've read in two magazines (Allure was one) that the new inexpensive Garnier eye roller is quality, but I couldn't tell you first hand. Personally, I'm not sure I'd trust a drugstore haircare company with my wrinkles, haha.|||For an inexpensive cream, try Loreal.


Brands like Guerlain, Estee Lauder, and Lancome can cost over $100, but I think it is better quality.|||Clinique All About Eyes is my personal favorite. It costs about $30 and it does everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment