Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is ur favorite kind of??? for girls?

girls, im 17, i just wanna know which is ur fav kinda perfume? i like the ones that are not near to the smell of flowers, i like strange smells, not the soft or smooth ones, just like Guerlain Insolence, Scarlett, and Magnifique.. do u know any similar new one like those ones? i wanna buy a new one|||I like the DKNY perfumes. I have the green apple 'Be Delicious' and the 'Woman' one. The aren't sickly sweet but more fresh|||victoria secret makes some yummy perfumes. my favorite smells just like cotton candy, but they have lots of different and 'strange' scents :)|||that one from D%26amp;G, I think its something like "Rose the one"


love that one|||juicy couture is amazing that's my favourite%26lt;3!

No comments:

Post a Comment