Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's you favorite perfume? anyone using/used shalimar perfume?

what do you think of this perfume by guerlain paris? does it smell good or bad? which one is better? which other perfumes smell nice?|||Ciara,,,,,it is the best|||i dont know about that perfume but i really like the hugo boss colone called "soul"


it smells sooo goodd


and i like the guess perfume called sweet and sassy|||I love Shalimar, for me it's the best.





But is is a quite heavy fragrance, so I only use it in the evening/night, never during the day.|||My favorite perfume right now and people tell me I smell nice is "Juicy Couture", even the lotion smell nice and leaves your skin so soft.|||i never heared of that i use jlo love at first glow|||i use chanel no 5


thats the best perfume|||as a guy, i LOVE burberry for women. ohhhhhhh. soooooooooooooooo nice. not too sweet, not too musky.|||shalimar is fabulous scent i used to wear it all the time and i got a lot of people saying wow you smell great. and it is a good perfume but you should test on yourself as it reacts to body chemistry and it smells different on different people. but it is a scent you never forget, it is soft and light, clean.|||cool water|||Ralph Lauren is the best...I love Romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment