Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies; whats the best smelling perfume?

i'm a teenager and i'm looking for a perfume that suitable for teens %26amp; that's still really sexy %26amp; sweet and makes the guys think " damn, she smells good . " :)





i was looking at http://www.sears.ca/product/guerlain-ins鈥?/a> because the review, but what would you recommend? thank you !|||couture couture by juicy couture .. i love it ! :)|||You really need to go in and smell these yourself. Only an idiot would buy a perfume based solely on the reviews it got.





A lot of stuff in Bath %26amp; Body Works is fun and sweet and suitable for teenagers.


Victoria's Secret has some great stuff, too.|||Here's a few I like:


-White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor


-M by Mariah Carey


-Princess by Vera Wang





there are plenty more I can list but I love these the most.|||White Diamonds


Very Hollywood





White Diamonds isn't really "sexy" (some of my friends say it smells like fabric sheets and grandmas lol), but I get tons of compliments on it. One of my guy friends always says I smell so good everytime I walk past him :)|||l'eau dissey


by issey miyake


absolutely fricking amazing!


wish i could afford it. haha.|||Juicy Couture, Daisy, Princess by Vera Wang, Touch of Pink by Lacoste|||I have DKNY Delicious and I love it! It smells so good and makes you smell fresh, and it lasts through the whole day.|||britney spears


sarah jessica parker


and flora by gucci


they all smell good as:)|||That perfume my girlfriend wears. Or just my girlfriend in general. You should try spraying her on you|||juicy couture|||Avril Lavinge- - black star|||Flower bomb! Oh my gosh it smells so good. Just look it up. Good luck


Love,


Kinsey|||Oh i really like pink! U can get it at victoria's secret. And also sometimes Bed bath and body works

No comments:

Post a Comment