Monday, November 14, 2011

Can you recommend me a good bronzer, preferably from sephora?

The bronzers I've tried from sephora are tarte's park avenue princess which is really good, too faced sunbunny, but that has too much sparkle, and guerlain terracotta in 02 which looked brick red on me. I have fair skin, oily skin. I am thinking of getting benefit's hoola or cargo's bronzer. Please, out of experience help me find a good bronzer.|||BeneFit!! Their Hula bronzer is soooo nice. I have super pale skin and it worked really nice on me. I also like their 10 powder (bronzer + highlighter). On my clients that are a more medium skin-toned I have been using Clinique True Bronze in Sunblushed and it looks fab. The lighter color is Sunkissed, and it looks very nice although I haven't used it on any clients yet. I've been eyeing their new Almost Bronze, haven't tried it out yet, but it when I looked at it, the Light/Medium shade looked like it would work really nicely on fair skin. There are two colors to blend. :)





And Guerlain is yuck. I have yet to love anything of theirs. Waste of money if you ask me.





Last but not least, bronzer can make you look DIRTY if you don't use a big fluffy brush to apply it. Especially if you are fair skinned. Remember: BIG FLUFFY brush. You want a sun kissed glow, not streaks of brown. Ick.





Hope that helps! :)|||Smash Box has a really great bronzer, minus the sparkles. I don't enjoys sparkles either... They have three different colors, great for different skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment